Princeton Review AP U.S. Government & Politics Prep, 2022
Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
The Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this comprehensive study guide, including 3 full-length practice tests, content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to free online bonus content.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® U.S.Government & Politics
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for all multiple-choice question types